Photobucket

Monday, November 8, 2010

Introduction to this Blog

Hello, all! My name's Rob and I'm a teacher, reader, writer, information junkie, and full-time thinker. I spend at least an hour a day on Wikipedia (often a lot more), and almost every day I read an entire page that relates to whatever random subject has inexplicably piqued my interest. I thought I would document those pages (and add a few comments).

My intent is that fellow "info-holics" might use my Page of the Day as a jumping-off point; hopefully my commentary is provocative enough that is gets you started on your own Wikifrenzy. Hell, maybe my Page of the Day even becomes yours. I'll try to post every day, but limit my thoughts to 200 words at maximum.

I am a free-thinking person, not easily offended. I'm agnostic, liberal, and internationally minded. While I don't go out of my way to be offensive, I won't take any pains to shield readers, so be forewarned in case that bugs you.

External links: www.wikipedia.org
                      www.thewikigame.org

No comments:

Post a Comment